17 July 2013

Review: J.Cat Beauty The Big Eye Pencils


Yes! I'm back with the review that was originally intended for Sunday. There were a lot of emotions yesterday at work, but I'm doing okay, one day at a time.

Anyway! I was very fortunate enough to receive some products from J.Cat Beauty. Of course, I didn't actually want to open anything because of neatly package everything was! Haha. But I finally did.

First up to the review table are The Big Eye Pencils. I actually featured two of these in my Despicable Me 2 Minion Inspired Pictorial.

On to the review!



J. Cat Beauty Big Eye Pencil
Bigger is definitely better! Our Big Eye Pencil can be used as a blendable eye shadow or creamy eyeliner delivering amazing pigment available in 18 mesmerizing hues.

via J.Cat Beauty website

Packaging: A white plastic barrel that houses 0.18oz (5g) of product. A clear cap so you can see the pencil color. 

Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Microcry stalline Wax, Ceresine Wax, Mineral Oil, 1-Butene, homopolymer, Bis-Diglycerylpolyacyladipate-2, 2-Ethylhexy Palmitate, Beeswax, Malate, Lecithin / Poly / Isopropyl Myristate / Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol; MAY CONTAIN: Titanium dioxide, Iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Iron Blue (CI 77510), Mica

J. Cat Beauty Big Eye Pencil

Formula/Texture: They are very pigmented and creamy. They go on very smooth, and blend out quickly. Because of the creamy formula though, a little can go a long way! 

Colors: There are a total of 18 shades. Out of those 18 shades, I have Marshmallow which is a pure white. Black, which is exactly as the name suggests. These two however are both creams. No shimmer or glitter. The next two are Shimmery Brown, which is a brown-bronze shimmer and lastly, Mint Cookie which is a sky blue that has a silvery sheen/shimmer.

J. Cat Beauty Big Eye Pencil





Overall Verdict: I primarily use them when I want an eye shadow to appear more vivid (Marshmallow or Mint Cookie) or more intense (Black or Shimmery Brown). My personal opinion though because of how creamy these are, is to use a brush to apply them onto the eye lid (for more precision) if you plan to use a them as a base. Applying too much will cause instant creasing, even with an eye shadow primer. A little bit goes a long way for these! I haven't worn them alone because of the humid weather we've been having here in NJ, I've set them with an eye shadow to make not only the eye shadow vivid, but also prolong the wear time. I would say that this can go for using them as eye liner as well. Personally, again, I use a brush, then set it with an eye shadow.

Price: $3.49

Availability: jcatbeauty.com

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free to review. I am not being compensated. All opinions within this post are 100% honest and are my own.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely swatches and thanks for letting me know about J.Cat beauty, I just checked out their website and they have great products!

    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить эвридика косметологическое оборудование, аппарат rio ipl 2 pro и аппарат для кавитации с рф лифтингом? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...