18 June 2013

Review: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer



I meant to get this post up yesterday, but I wasn't feeling too well plus I received some bad news.

Anyway! I'm actually posting this from my Nook HD+ :D So, if the format is a little off, I apologize in advance!

This is a review I've been wanting to do, but I was contemplating on doing a comparison between Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless Concealer and another one. I'm still going to do that, just after the reviews.



Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
Maracuja creaseless concealer offers long-lasting, full coverage in a rich, creamy texture with pure, skin-soothing, and anti-aging ingredients. This velvety concealer is also ideal for masking discoloration and imperfections such as acne/blemishes, redness, scars, hyperpigmentation, and dark circles. This nutrient-rich, blendable, liquid concealer brightens and restores skin’s natural luster, leaving you with a flawless complexion.
via the Tarte Website

Packaging: the package itself is a tube that holds  0.28  fl oz of product. What I like is that you can see the product through a little window. The tube itself is urple/blue with gold designs. The cap follows Tarte's trend of wood-like.

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, VP/hexadecene copolymer, cetyl alcohol, silica dimethyl silylate, microcrystalline wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, passiflora edulis seed oil, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

Formula/Texture: This is a very creamy and very thick. Despite being thick, its smooth in texture that remains tacky throughout the day.
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

Color: I got the lightest shade offered which is Fair. Fair has a bit of a pinky/peachy undertone to it.

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

Coverage: Buildable coverage, although it can run on the sheer side. 

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

Overall Verdict: I love this concealer, although I do have to say that , for me, it takes a bit of patience with the application. I only use this for under the eyes, but due to the peach tone, it does cancel a little bit of the blue under the eyes. What I love is that , from what it seems, the Maracuja Oil that is in the product seems to reflect light, giving it a flawless finish. It also wears beautifully throughout the day without sinking into fine lines. The only issue is that , because the product remains tacky, eyeshadow will stick! Definitely apply AFTER doing your eyes.

Price: $28.00

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower from the Monday hop.

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...