12 May 2013

Tutorial: Iron Man Mark 25 Inspired Eye Make-up

It's that time again! Yup, I have another Iron Man inspired pictorial. I had this one planned ever since I saw the movie, it was just the matter of trying to figure out what Mark it was. I'm still not entirely certain, but I went with the Mark 25.

Courtesy of Google
If you look at the official Iron Man 3 game, the Mark 25 is mainly a dark charcoal/blue hued suit that has a vivid green arc reactor installed, not your typical arc reactor as it appears as a thin-ish slit in the chest plate. The eyes and accents on the helmet though also glow the same vivid green. Not to mention there's also yellow/gold to the armor as well. I originally thought the suit I saw in the movie (briefly), that it was a different suit, couldn't find any images of what I thought I saw, so the yellow/gold comes at the very end of the tutorial.

Started off with two bases. I wanted to make sure that green popped and the charcoal was dark enough. I put Pixi's Shell Sheen along the lash line of my lid, along the inner corner and half way along my lower lash line on the bottom. Then taking Pixi's Brun Beam Everywhere else up to the crease and the other half of the lower lash line. I tried to blend in, but both had already dried. Erk!

Next up, the green! After going through all my greens and not really finding that "neon green" color, I ended up finding this one from Wet n Wild from the I Dream of Greenie trio shadow set. It's the Eye Lid color. Super duper soft shadow that breaks all over the place when I close the lid. Anyway! I placed it all over the area where I placed shell Sheen, leaving the very inner corner bare. Also took it along Shell Sheen on the lower lash line. I went over this a few times to get it really vivid.

The charcoal next! I used e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow in Dusk, placing it where Brun Beam is. Also taking it along Brum Beam on the lower lash line, meeting it with the Green from above. I then went over the green again.

For the inner corner, I didn't use the blue shift from Aura as I normally would, being the arc reactor is green, I stuck to the I Dream of Greenie trio, and used the light green labeled Brow Bone. Blending it a little bit into Dusk.

Taking South from Urban Decay's Glinda palette, I blended that into the crease and above. To blend out South, I used Illusion (not pictured) from the same palette.

Two black liners like from the last pictorial. I tight lined my upper lash line using Studio Gear Invicible Gel Liner in Invincible Onyx, then to line my lower water line, I used Rimmel London's Blackmail.

After that for Mascara I used e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara on the upper and lower lashes. 

A minor tweek that I did was add in a yellow to the inner corner, for this I used the Brow Bone from Wet n Wild's Bright Idea trio. End Result?


Products Used
  • PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen in Shell Sheen
  • PIXI Lid Last Shadow Pen in Brun Beam
  • I Dream of Greenie from Wet n Wild
  • Baked Eyeshadow in Dusk from e.l.f.
  • South from Urban Decay Glinda Palette
  • Bright Idea from Wet n Wild 
  • Illusion from Urban Decay Glinda Palette
  • Studio Gear Invincible Gel/Cream Eye Liner in Invincible Onyx
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Blackmail
  • e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...