18 April 2013

Review: Studio Gear Impactfull Pro T.L.S. Mascara


Last Thursday when I got home from work, I received a package in the mail from Studio Gear, with two items and a travel/sample size of one of their mascaras. Can we say excitement?!

Anyway, I decided which order I was going to review the products, starting out with the mascara first. Which is their Impactfull T.L.S. Mascara.


Studio Gear Impactfull Pro t.l.s. Mascara

I love mascaras, but I'm always iffy when it comes to the full size of a top line mascara. So, this is why I'm so very glad that this is the travel/sample size.

Right now, I can say I'm torn with my holy grail mascara! Can one have multiple HG mascaras for different purposes?!



Studio Gear Impactfull Pro T.L.S. Mascara
Studio tested, high impact Pro T.L.S. Mascara by Studio Gear THICKENS, LENGTHENS and SEPARATES the lashes, delivering maximum fullness and flare.
via Studio Gear Website

Packaging: Standard black mascara tube.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), PVP, Glyceryl Stearate , Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Kaolin, Ceresin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Polybutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG – Propyl Silanetriol, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylene Brassylate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Formula: I want to say it's a wet/dry. It goes on wet, but dries quickly. Which makes it easier to do multiple coats. It also seems to add a natural volume to my own lashes.


Studio Gear Impactfull Pro T.L.S. Mascara

Brush: Uh, I can definitely say at first glance, I was a little intimidated by the brush. It's a bristle brush that is very thick, taking on a bit of an hour glass shape. The end of the brush is cut off, making it flat. I thought it would be difficult to get at the tiny lashes, but because of how the bristles are, there isn't much difficulty to it. I actually LIKE the brush.

Overall Verdict: I have to say besides being, at first, intimidated with the brush, I absolutely love the design of it. Because of how many bristles are packed in there, I've experienced absolutely no clumping with the formula. I love that it gives my lashes a natural, volumized look without it being overly dramatic. Although I don't mind the dramatic lashes, but sometimes I just want the volume without having to add coat after coat. I haven't experienced any smudging or flaking from it either. No raccoon eyes! I could not tell you though, if this mascara is waterproof.

Studio Gear Impactfull Pro T.L.S. Mascara

Price: $17.00; if you use Parfait13 at check out, you'll receive 10% off your purchase!

Availability: Studio Gear Website or Ulta.com


Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free to review. I am not being compensated. All opinions within this post are 100% honest and are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...