29 April 2013

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon


After standing in front of Revlon's new display for their Pacific Coast Collection (by Gucci Westman), I ended up finally deciding on which Lip Butter to purchase. I think it's built into me to by neutral tones for lips. This time around I decided on Wild Watermelon!

Going out of my comfort zone because I did not know how this would look on my vampire like skin. Haha, wait I don't sparkle, I swear!

Review time!



Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
Color Burst Lip Butter by Revlon is a buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
  Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
Via the Revlon Website

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
Formula/Texture: Like all of Revlon's Lip Butters, this is definitely smooth and, well buttery. From the previous ones I used, this one is probably the most pigmented when it's built up. But it does go on slightly sheer.

Color: Wild Watermelon, I'd describe it as a pinky-red (with a blue undertone). Not quite pink and not quite red, it's in between the colors. 

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Overall Verdict: I absolutely love, love, love the color. Perfect for Spring/Summer. It wears off quickly though so, I usually end up looking like I have the lip liner left on my lips that I didn't use. This normally calls for the need of reapplication more often then I should have to be doing so. Even when it does wear off, the lips still feel like they have the product on them despite the color being gone.

Price: $5.99 (Price Varies depending on where you purchase.)

Availability: Anywhere that Revlon is sold.

3 comments:

  1. I love Revlon's lip butters and I still have to get to my drugstore soon to check this new line! That color looks good on you, very Spring color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying to get my hands on Wild Watermelon!! I really like your blog! I found you on the Monday Beauties Blog Hop!! Here's my link if you wanna check it out and follow back!

    www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would love it if you could check out my blog, I've just started up and would love some feedback :-) thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...