10 January 2013

Weekly Manicure: Charismatic Light

Figure I'd kick off a weekly series being I tend to switch my polish up on that type of basis. Save for my New Year's nails which lasted from 12/30 to 1/7, I think that's a record for me with polish.

Originally, I wasn't going to make a post with this, but I got so many compliments at work with the combination, so why not.

(L) Charismatic, (R) Strobe Light
For my base coat I used my Nicole by O.P.I. Strengthener Plus. This time around I applied two coats rather than just one.

I let both coats dry, then applied two coats of Revlon's Charismatic, which is a shimmery apricot color. Allowing both coats to dry I then applied my favorite, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light.

Lastly, I used Inm Out The Door as my top coat. I probably could have done two coats of it as the top doesn't feel very smooth. I can tell there's glitter from Strobe Light trying to break through.



End Result.

Disclaimer: Products mentioned in this post were purchased by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...